It will soon be essential for all managers and senior practitioners working in the health and social care sector to hold the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health & Social Care Services.
This is the ideal time for aspiring managers or leaders to enrol on Capital Apprenticeships’ programme of study.
Capital Apprenticeships will:
• Conduct a Skills Scan to assess the candidate’s level of experience and the assessment opportunities open to them in their current role
• Support your staff through their learning journey – in particular their research project
• Allocate your staff member with full access to an assessor. They will visit them throughout the year to assess evidence and undertake observations. Our assessors will set ‘bite sized’ learning targets which are manageable with a busy workload.
About the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership
• The qualification has replaced the Level 4 NVQ in Leadership and Management for Care Services and the Level 4 NVQ in Health and Social Care
• It meets the regulatory requirements for the sector and is recognised by the Care Quality Commission (CQC)
• It is a degree level programme and is competency based, therefore evidence is gathered by the candidate as they undertake their normal work role
• The duration is 12-18 months
• Entry criteria – work experience in a role higher than Level 3
• Those who already have a level 4 qualification are not required to do the level 5 programme
Get in touch to book now!
Email: email@example.com or call: 07703-756251