Did you know that the government will pay companies based in London up to £3,000 for employing an apprentice? You can employ up to five apprentices, giving you up to £15,000 in total. Companies based outside London can also get £1,500.
Our Apprenticeship programmes last 12 months. To be eligible, your organisation must not have employed an apprentice in the last 12 months and the apprentice must be under 24 years old. Payment is made once an apprentice has been on the programme for 13 weeks.
Who can become an apprentice?
• Apprentices can be recruits to new fixed term posts or to existing vacancies
• Apprentices can be existing staff who do not already have a degree or a qualification at the same level as the Apprenticeship in the same sector area
• Apprentices must be aged 16-24
What Apprenticeships do we deliver?
• Business Administration
• Customer Services
• Early Years Care/Child Care
• Health and Social Care
• Intelligence Analysis
• Team Leading and Management
Capital Apprenticeships will:
• work closely with your company to ensure we find the right apprentice for your business
• carry out a full induction after the apprentice is settled into their new role
• appoint a qualified assessor who will visit monthly to review training activities, provide tuition and
support and assess any work or evidence the apprentice has produced
• review monthly progress with you and agree an action plan for the next month’s activities
• manage all funding and awarding body requirements
• supply free vocational training in the workplace
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your organisational needs and advise on how an apprentice can help your business grow and achieve its aims.
For more information, call 07703756251 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org